It's not important for me - Sara Ali Khan

Sara Ali Khan

Sara Ali Khan says it is not important for me how long we are coming into the film.

Also read:

Directed by David Dhawan, Varun Dhawan, and Sara Ali Khan will be released on Amazon Prime on the 25th of This Year. It is a remake of The Coolie Number One film directed by David Dhawan and starring Govinda and Karisma Kapoor in 1995.

Also read:

Varun and Sara happily get busy with the promotional functions of the film. Speaking about her acting in coolie number one comedy, Sara Ali Khan said, "If I act in a film, I don't compare with the actors. Ranveer Singh and Varun Dhawan are not comparable. I am glad I got the opportunity to work with Rohit Shetty, David Sir, Varun, or Ranveer.

It is not important how long I am coming into the film. Because I have learned a lot from them. I did not want to go to the gods who joked when I told people a good story.

Simba Ranveer Singh is not only a film but also my film. I would only think that when I acted in a film, I would like to get better with everyone. It would not be good if I started to compare myself to Ranveer Singh or Varun Dhawan.

I did not imitate Karishma Kapoor in the film. I have acted as David sir has taught me. Karishma is an inspiration for me. But I think I can't copy him.

Why women are so fat after 40 years of age, causes, and solutions! Men can also know!

Why women are so fat after 40 years of age, causes, and solutions! Men can also know!

Read More

Varun and I did not try to act like Karishma or Govinda. When we look at our film, we will remember the original film. But the frame is not frame distilled.

Sonam Kapoor's Diet Secret. How the problem of the cervixes cyst was overcome by food?

Sonam Kapoor's Diet Secret. How the problem of the cervixes cyst was overcome by food?

Read More

"I think it's safe to look at a movie from the aim of the current state of affairs," he said. For reprint comments on The Times of India.

NCB reached when demand for the drug case, investigators Deepika Padukone

NCB reached when demand for the drug case, investigators Deepika Padukone

Read More

Comments